David Trubridge Maru Pendant Light
The effect of shadow play on surrounding walls and ceiling is Maru’s hidden quality. The name Maru is found in both New Zealand Māori and Japanese languages, with reference to the cycle of life.
Model – Maru Pendant Light
Material – Eco Friendly Sustainable Bamboo Plywood (Sourced from FSC accredited factory); FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Natural Finish
- Caramel Finish – Caramel bamboo starts out as natural and is carbonized using steam to caramelize the natural sugars which darken the bamboo. This process creates a different look without using chemicals
- White 2 Sides
- White 1 Side
- Black 2 Sides
- Black Outside with Natural Finish Inside
- Black Inside with Natural Finish Outside
- Aqua Green
Size Options / Rate
- 1100 mm 43″ width with 15.6 watts 2700K Warm White Integrated LED Strip and with 5 meters 16.4 feet Cord set; Rs. 2,89,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 3,57,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 3,90,00 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
- 1400 mm 55″ width with 15.6 watts 2700K Warm White Integrated LED Strip and with 5 meters 16.4 feet Cord set; Rs. 3,38,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 4,33,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 4,93,000 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
Care Instructions – All wooden and/or poly-carbonate lights are intended for use in dry interior conditions only and can be cleaned with a soft cloth dampened slightly in warm soapy water when the light is switched off. Do not use detergents.