David Trubridge Snowflake Pendant Light
The Snowflake Pendant Light creates a repeating geometric hexagonal pattern based on a snowflake. The light was designed following a trip David Trubridge made to Antarctica as a visiting artist.
Snowflake won a 2015 Red Dot Award.
Model – Snowflake Pendant Light
Material – Eco Friendly Sustainable Bamboo Plywood (Sourced from FSC accredited factory); FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Natural Finish
- Caramel Finish – Caramel bamboo starts out as natural and is carbonized using steam to caramelize the natural sugars which darken the bamboo. This process creates a different look without using chemicals
- White 2 Sides
- White 1 Side
- Black 2 Sides
- Black Outside with Natural Finish Inside
- Black Inside with Natural Finish Outside
- Aqua Green
Size Options / Rate
- 800 mm 31″ width with E27 Holder and with 2 meters 6.5 feet Cord set; Rs. 1,18,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 1,74,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 2,00,00 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
- 1000 mm 39″ width with E27 Holder and with 2 meters 6.5 feet Cord set; Rs. 1,47,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 2,55,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 3,08,000 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
Lamp – LED Lamps need to be purchased separately
Care Instructions – All wooden and/or poly-carbonate lights are intended for use in dry interior conditions only and can be cleaned with a soft cloth dampened slightly in warm soapy water when the light is switched off. Do not use detergents.