David Trubridge Navicula Pendant Light
Navicula is derived from nature, in this case from one of the many microscopic diatoms that float around in the oceans.
The flowing, segmented form is shipped as flatpack and assembled on site with push-in nylon clips.
The thin curved pieces of CNC-cut bamboo plywood create a flowing structure that also casts magical patterns. It is lit from within with a row of LED pin-point lights. There are three sizes.
Model – Navicula Pendant Light
Material – Eco Friendly Sustainable Bamboo Plywood (Sourced from FSC accredited factory); FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Natural Finish
- Caramel Finish – Caramel bamboo starts out as natural and is carbonized using steam to caramelize the natural sugars which darken the bamboo. This process creates a different look without using chemicals
- White 2 Sides
- White 1 Side
- Black 2 Sides
- Black Outside with Natural Finish Inside
- Black Inside with Natural Finish Outside
- Aqua Green
Size Options / Rate
- 570 mm 22″ width with 8 watts 2700K Warm White Dimmable Integrated LED Strip and with 5 meters 16.4 feet Cord set; Rs. 2,72,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 3,30,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 3,60,00 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
- 900 mm 35″ width with 11 watts 2700K Warm White Dimmable Integrated LED Strip and with 5 meters 16.4 feet Cord set; Rs. 3,30,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 3,92,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 4,39,000 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
- 1000 mm 39″ width with 18 watts 2700K Warm White Dimmable Integrated LED Strip and with 5 meters 16.4 feet Cord set; Rs. 4,36,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 6,02,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 7,08,000 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
Care Instructions – All wooden and/or poly-carbonate lights are intended for use in dry interior conditions only and can be cleaned with a soft cloth dampened slightly in warm soapy water when the light is switched off. Do not use detergents.