David Trubridge Flax Pendant Light
Flax Pendant is based on the long slender leaves of the indigenous flax plant or harakeke in Maori that has long been grown for its valuable fibre. There is a Maori proverb about preserving important resources: If you cut the central stalk of the flax bush, where will the bellbird feed?
Model – Flax Pendant Light
Material – Eco Friendly Sustainable Bamboo Plywood (Sourced from FSC accredited factory); FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Natural Finish
- Caramel Finish – Caramel bamboo starts out as natural and is carbonized using steam to caramelize the natural sugars which darken the bamboo. This process creates a different look without using chemicals
- White 2 Sides
- White 1 Side
- Black 2 Sides
- Black Outside with Natural Finish Inside
- Black Inside with Natural Finish Outside
Size Options / Rate
Width: 800 mm (31”)
Height: 220 mm (9”)
Depth: 800 mm (31”)
Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
- Rs. 24,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 30,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 35,500 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
Width: 1500 mm (59”)
Height: 325 mm (13”)
Depth: 1500 mm (59”)
Weight: 7 kg (15.4 lb)
- Rs. 42,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 49,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 55,500 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
Lamp – LED Lamps need to be purchased separately
Care Instructions – All wooden and/or poly-carbonate lights are intended for use in dry interior conditions only and can be cleaned with a soft cloth dampened slightly in warm soapy water when the light is switched off. Do not use detergents.