David Trubridge Hinaki Pendant Light
Based on fish traps which are called Hīnaki by Māori. Hīnaki traps were made from woven vines, some in amazingly beautiful forms.
Model – Hinaki Pendant Light
Material – Eco Friendly Sustainable Bamboo Plywood (Sourced from FSC accredited factory); FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Natural Finish
- Caramel Finish – Caramel bamboo starts out as natural and is carbonized using steam to caramelize the natural sugars which darken the bamboo. This process creates a different look without using chemicals
- White 2 Sides
- White 1 Side
- Black 2 Sides
- Black Outside with Natural Finish Inside
- Black Inside with Natural Finish Outside
- Aqua Green
Size Options / Rate
- 500 mm 20″ Height with E14 Holder and with 2 meters 6.5 feet Cord set; Rs. 32,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 37,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 48,00 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
- 900 mm 35″ Height with E27 Holder and with 2 meters 6.5 feet Cord set; Rs. 51,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 61,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 72,000 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
- 1400 mm 55″ with E27 Holder and with 5 meters 16.4 feet Cord set; Rs. 1,79,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 2,20,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 2,52,000 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
Lamp – LED Lamps need to be purchased separately
Care Instructions – All wooden and/or poly-carbonate lights are intended for use in dry interior conditions only and can be cleaned with a soft cloth dampened slightly in warm soapy water when the light is switched off. Do not use detergents.