David Trubridge Cloud Pendant Light
Cloud lights were first launched in 2008 as part of the Spiral Islands installation of matching lights and settees. This was inspired by the clouds that David saw sitting over small islands all over the Pacific Ocean, which were used by Polynesian navigators to find islands from afar. The Cloud lights were made with frosted plastic but were later discontinued due to the negative environmental impact of the material. Cloud has now been given a second chance through a new material. The new version is made almost entirely of bamboo plywood applied in the same strips or rings. This allows light to shine through while offering a similar visual lightness as the former translucent plastic version.
Model – Cloud Pendant Light
Material – Eco Friendly Sustainable Bamboo Plywood (Sourced from FSC accredited factory); FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Natural Finish
- Caramel Finish – Caramel bamboo starts out as natural and is carbonized using steam to caramelize the natural sugars which darken the bamboo. This process creates a different look without using chemicals
- White 2 Sides
- White 1 Side
- Black 2 Sides
- Black Outside with Natural Finish Inside
- Black Inside with Natural Finish Outside
- Aqua Green
Size Options / Rate
- 1250 mm 49″ dia * 450mm 18″ Height with E27 Holder [Small Cloud] –
- Rs. 1,51,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 2,18,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 2,73,00 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
- 1717 mm 68″ dia * 475mm 19″ Height with E27 Holder [Large Cloud] –
- Rs. 2,16,000 for Natural and Caramel; Rs. 3,02,000 for Painted 1 Side; Rs. 3,79,000 for Painted 2 Sides (Excl. Taxes)
Care Instructions – All wooden and/or poly-carbonate lights are intended for use in dry interior conditions only and can be cleaned with a soft cloth dampened slightly in warm soapy water when the light is switched off. Do not use detergents.